[act-ma] office space available at AFSC

Katherine Fisher kath.fisher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:36:26 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) office in Cambridge has
several rooms available for rent.  The offices are ideal for small
nonprofits, therapists, lawyers, etc.  We are easy to reach by public
transportation (Porter Square red line), and our first floor is
accessible for people with disabilities.  Our rates are reasonable,
and the rentals support the peace and justice work of AFSC (see
www.afsc.org/newengland).

We also have conference rooms which are ideal for meetings, workshops,
film screenings, and other events.  The conference rooms are available
on an hourly basis.

For more information, contact Katherine Fisher: 617-661-6130 x0,
kfisher at afsc.org.