[act-ma] Smedley Butler Brigade has a small good sound system

Nate Goldshlag nateg at pobox.com
Fri Sep 11 06:04:00 PDT 2009

We have a sound system appropriate for smaller rallies of several
hundred people.  It is quite good and pretty portable - we used it at
our Memorial Day event and at a recent rally over the summer for the
Viva Palestina convoy.  We would be willing to have people use it as
long as we agree with the goal (we probably will  :-) ) and that a
member of VFP brings the sound system and sets it up.  We don't just
want to loan it out.  And a donation would be gratefully accepted.

Peace,
Nate Goldshlag
Smedley Butler Brigade, Chapter 9, Veterans For Peace