[act-ma] 3 buses to the Nat'l Equality March are FULL; Buy tickets FAST!

a eneh eladirb at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 08:21:09 PDT 2009

3 BUSES FULL; 1 TO GO
Buy your tickets FAST!

Come with us to the National Equality March to Demand Full Equality Under the Law for LGBT People

Excitement about the National Equality March for LGBT Equality on October 10-11 has taken off!  We have sold nearly 100 bus tickets in the last week, and purchases continue to pour in.  Make sure to buy your ticket in the next 2 days because WE WILL SELL OUT!

To buy bus tickets and hotel rooms for the National Equality March go to http://www.jointheimpactma.com

We also have financial aid available to people who need help with funding for the trip. We want everyone who wishes to come to be able!  Please see our website for more details: http://www.jointheimpactma.com

For more information about the march and the schedule for the weekend go to http://www.nationalequalitymarch.com

-Kate Leslie
Join the Impact MA

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----