[act-ma] Sat. 10/24: Mission Hill Energy Fair

Loie Hayes loiehayes at verizon.net
Tue Oct 6 19:47:14 PDT 2009

Please forward to your email lists!

Save the date: Saturday, October 24

Ride the Green Wave with ACORN and BostonCAN as we present our next
community Energy Fair! The Mission Hill Energy Fair will be on Saturday,
October 24, 2009. The fair runs from 10 am til 2 pm and will be held at
Mission Hill School, 67 Alleghany St., 4 blocks from the Roxbury Crossing
T-station. The Energy Fair will feature music, food, vendor and
organizational displays, workshops on how to save money by conserving
energy, and speakers calling for government and corporate action on energy
efficiency and global warming. Free, accessible and open to the public.

The Fair will be followed by a Stop Asthma – Stop Global Warming Ride by
bike and the Orange Line to the Boston Under Water Festival at Christopher
Columbus Park near Haymarket Station.

To participate, or for more information, contact Loie Hayes at 617-278-1885
or Owen Toney at 617-427-6293.
---
Loie Hayes
Coordinator, Boston Climate Action Network
Roxbury MA 02120
617-278-1885