[act-ma] Ralph Nader to Give a Talk at the Jamaica Plain Forum! Please Circulate Widely

Elizabeth Wambui lizw at ips-dc.org
Mon Oct 19 09:09:40 PDT 2009

Hello,

Friday October 30, 2009

7:00 PM

First Church in Jamaica Plain, Unitarian Universalist.

6 Eliot Street, Jamaica Plain 02130

America’s stalwart fighter against corporate abuse will talk about
new strategies to build economic justice as well as his new novel,
Only the Super-Rich Can Save Us. In his first work of fiction, Ralph
Nader tells the story of what would happen if the country’s richest
and most powerful decided to act for the common good, challenging
corporate power and fixing our government – in a way that actually
benefited hard working families.  This is his only Boston-area book
appearance.  Attached is a press release and more information about
the book. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank You

Elizabeth Wambui
Institute for Policy Studies-Northeast Office
E-Mail: LizW at Ips-dc.org
Phone: 617-541-0500 Ext. 302
Fax: 617-541-0533
Program on Inequality and Common Good