[act-ma] 11/3, Health Care Reform Forum with Dr. Doug Fiero & Dr. Steffie Woolhandler

Christine Curtiss chriscrts at verizon.net
Tue Oct 27 19:36:11 PDT 2009

Tues. 11/3, 7-9 PM at Arlington Street Church, 351 Boylston St., Boston (At Green Line Arlington St. T stop).
An open discussion of what we would like to see happen, what is possible, and what we can do about it.

With
Steffie Woolhandler, M.D. MPH, is a professor of medicine at Harvard and a primary care doctor in Cambridge.  She is a co-founder of Physicians for a National Health Program   http://www.pnhp.org, whose 17,000 physician members advocate non-profit national health insurance for the U.S.  Dr. Woolhandler has authored over 75 scholarly articles on health care finance and access to care.

And
Doug Fiero, M.D. MPH.  In
private practice for over 30 years, now working part time in community
health centers in the South End and in Roxbury, and for Boston Health
Care for the Homeless Program.

 Sponsored by the Arlington Street Church Social Action Committee and Mass.-Care