[act-ma] MAINE DECISION DAY RALLY! - Wed. 6:00 @ Park St.

a eneh eladirb at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 20:54:50 PST 2009

 MAINE DECISION DAY RALLY
Wednesday, November 4th 6:00 @ Park St.

This Tuesday, Maine voters go to the poll to decide the fate of Question 1, which seeks to end marriage equality in the Pine Tree State . At this point, the outcome is too close to call. Yet the No on 1 campaign, with support from Massachusetts volunteers, is mobilizing a huge ground team to get our voters out to the polls.

On Wednesday at 6 PM at Park Street Station, join us for a rally to respond the results of the Maine referendum. Win or lose in Maine on 11/3/2009, we will press on toward our goal of full equality in all matters governed by civil law in all 50 states.

We hope to see you there!
Join the Impact MA

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----