[act-ma] 11/8 Voter Choice Party and Strategy Meeting (Sun)

Matthew Andrews peopleunite at verizon.net
Thu Nov 5 08:17:08 PST 2009

Citizens for Voter Choice

You’re Invited!

Thank You Party and Campaign Strategy Meeting

Sunday, November 8th, 2009
12:00 to 3:30 pm
CVC office
33 Harrison Avenue, Fifth Floor
RSVP 617-277-2827

Come meet the other great people that worked to bring Voter Choice to
Massachusetts. We’re holding a small party to personally say thank you
for all your efforts to gather the signatures for the Voter Choice
petition drive.

We did a great job to organize ourselves from scratch, build quickly,
obtain endorsements from key allies, educate many thousands of voters,
and raise substantial funding in a short time.

Now we want to hear the valuable lessons you’ve learned - including
your most successful “pitches” and strategies for use as we go forward.

This meeting is the beginning of the drive to place Instant Runoff/
Ranked Choice Voting on the ballot in 2012. We already have some
exciting ideas – including interim campaigns to continue educating the
public, building momentum, and expanding local bases of support. We
want to hear your thoughts about these possibilities, and other ideas
you might have.

Let’s start building a winning campaign for 2012!

We’ll supply plenty of pizza and soda – the staple of all campaigns.
Pot luck additions are welcome.

We hope to see you on Sunday.

Adam Friedman
Carol Coakley
Dave England
Jill Stein
John Andrews
Matt Andrews
and Mike Alfoni

R.S.V.P. 617-277-2827

DIRECTIONS - PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

Red Line: Downtown Crossing (Chauncy Street Exit)
1. Take Chauncy Street Exit
2. Turn right on Chauncy - go (almost) 3 blocks to 33 Harrison Av.

Green Line: Boylston Street Stop (All Lines)
1. Head east on Boylston St - go 2 blocks
2. Turn right at Harrison Ave - go 1 block to 33 Harrison Av.

Silver & Orange Lines: Chinatown Stop
1. Head east on Essex St - go 1 block
2. Turn right at Harrison Ave 1 block to 33 Harrison Av.