[act-ma] 11/26 - 12 noon - 40th National Day of Mourning

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 08:36:24 PST 2009

(pdf flyer attached)

40th NATIONAL DAY OF MOURNING
Thursday, November 26, 2009
12 Noon
Cole’s Hill (the hill above Plymouth Rock)
Plymouth, Massachusetts

Join us as we dedicate the 40th National Day of Mourning to our brother, Native political prisoner Leonard Peltier. Add your voice to the millions world-wide who demand his freedom. Help us in our struggle to create a true awareness of Native peoples and demonstrate the unity of Indigenous peoples internationally. Help shatter the untrue glass image of the Pilgrims and the unjust system based on racism, sexism, homophobia and war.

For More Information Contact:
United American Indians of New England/LPSG
Phone: (617) 522-6626
info at uaine.org
http://www.uaine.org

Absolutely No Drugs or Alcohol Allowed

Pot-luck Social to Follow

Please send Donations via Metacom Education Project, 284 Amory Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130.

Sign the on-line petitions demanding that the U.S. sign the UN Convention on Migrant Workers Rights

http://www.bostonmayday.org