[act-ma] Thursday Nov. 19 at 7:00 pm :: First Hand Account on the Reality of Occupation

Susan intishari at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 10:54:34 PST 2009

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY

What I witnessed this summer in my village was utter devastation. I am
happy to announce that someone who has lived there for years is going to
be in Cambridge to share with us the reality of living in a Palestinian
village on the West Bank.
I hope you can make it and please forward.
Thank you. Salma

BEYOND THE RHETORIC

*What everyone needs to know about current realities of the Israeli
Occupation and prospects for a just resolution in Palestine*

picture-030.jpg

/Mousa - PSP activist and Bekah's Husband/

*A Presentation with Bekah Wolf*

*International Coordinator and co-Founder of the Palestine Solidarity
Project (PSP), a Palestinian organization based in the village of Beit
Ommar and dedicated to supporting popular resistance to the occupation.*

* *
*Thursday November 19 *•* 7:00 pm*
*First Parish in Cambridge Unitarian Universalist*
*3 Church Street (Harvard Square) Cambridge MA*

Sponsored by /Justice in the Middle East Task Force at First Parish in
Cambridge/
For information about the PSP, visit www www.palestinesolidarityproject.org
For more information about this talk p: 617.642.9640
The Event is Free and Open to the Public