[act-ma] January 10 weatherization barnraising

Home Energy Efficiency Team heet.cambridge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:19:47 PST 2009

Please forward this announcement to your lists.  Thanks.

*Weatherization Barnraising*

 *Sunday, January 10th*

*12:30—5:00 p.m.*

*12 Antrim St., Cambridge
*

   -

   Pitch in to help a neighbor
   -

   Learn skills that can save you $$ at home
   -

   Make new friends
   -

   Share food & celebrate a job well done!
   -

   No skills necessary – training on site

 *Work includes:*

   -

   Setting computer preferences to save money and energy
   -

   Sealing wall/window air conditioners that can’t be removed
   -

   Fixing drafty skylights
   -

   Other efficiency measures that should save over $200 and 6,000 lbs of CO2
   emissions per year
   -

   Air-sealing and water efficiency work throughout the house

 Sign up today by web, email or phone!!
*www.HEETMA.com<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHc3M2NGYjlGXzVqdEpRZWkwWVR6dUE6MA>
*

*heet.cambridge at gmail.com*

 *617-491-6761*

 Organized by HEET (Home Energy Efficiency Team), a Cambridge-based
 co-op that brings neighbors together to weatherize our homes
and take the energy future into our own hands.