[act-ma] Check Out the Boston Haitian Reporter for Local Earthquake Response Info

Jason Pramas jpramas at igc.org
Wed Jan 13 06:57:43 PST 2010

BOSTON - Just a quick note to all Open Media Boston viewers to encourage
you all to check out the Boston Haitian Reporter's Earthquake Response
page for up-to-the-minute news on what's going on in Haiti, aid efforts
being organized here in Boston, and how you can plug in. Our hearts go
out to the people of Haiti and we hope everyone with two nickels to rub
together will send money and material aid to help the victims of this
most untimely disaster through our many fine local aid agencies.

Here's the link to the Boston Haitian Reporter page:
http://www.bostonhaitian.com/node/64

Community Meeting Tonight (1/13/10): Boston's Haitian community will
gather for a meeting about the situation in Haiti this evening at the
Cathedral of the Holy Cross, 1400 Washington St. in the South End, at 7
p.m. - information from State Rep. Linda Dorcena Forry in the Boston
Haitian Reporter.

Here's the Google Map of the Cathedral of the Holy Cross' address:
http://bit.ly/8kipUG