[act-ma] Patrick Administration to Expand C.O.R.I. to Thousands, Despite Public Pro-Reform Stance

Joanna Marinova joanna.marinova at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:04:44 PST 2010

SIGN PETITION NOW AND PASS ON
.

The new DOC visiting policies are breaking up our communtities even
further. You can only visit one inamte in the entire DOC???? (this
will totally stop our ability to organize or outreach) Each prisoner
can have only 10 visitors (and they must submit permission with photo
id and full CORI check before being put on list)! Talk about break up
of community and rehabilitation. Not to mention visitors not being
able to talk to EACH OTHER (that is surely violating my civil
liberties).

We must do something!
(see more below)