[act-ma] Wed Feb 3--We Are Together For a Just and Humane Immigration Reform!

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Mon Feb 1 10:38:14 PST 2010

                        We Are Together For a Just and Humane Immigration Reform!

                        SOMOS/WE ARE video

                        Contacts:
                        Patricia Montes- Centro Presente (617) 959 31 08
                        Damaris López- Agencia ALPHA (617) 962 34 17

                        What: As part of the national initiative SOMOS/WE ARE the Local Chapter of the National Alliance of Latin American and Caribbean Communities (NALACC) invites you to a public event in support of a Just and Humane Immigration Reform.

                        When: Wednesday, February 3 at 11:00 AM

                        Where: Massachusetts State House, Beacon Street, Boston, MA.

                        SOMOS/WE ARE is an initiative that inspires immigrants to take action in reclaiming their humanity and in supporting legislation that truly reflects what immigrants are worth and deserve.

                        Member organizations of NALACC, MA:  Agencia ALPHA, Brazilian Immigrant Center, Centro Presente, Chelsea Collaborative, CORES, CEMA, Dominican Development Center, LUMA, La Comunidad and Honduran Project.

                        Supported by: The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) Project Voice, Massachusetts Jobs with Justice and United for a Fair Economy

                        Join Our Mailing List!
                        Centro Presente
                        17 Inner Belt Road
                        Somerville, Massachusetts 02143

      Forward email

            This email was sent to phoebejk at gmail.com by pmontes at cpresente.org.
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

      Centro Presente | 17 Inner Belt Road | Somerville | MA | 02143