[act-ma] Monday 3/22: Meet El Salvador's New Consul General, Jos é Alemá n

boston cispes boscispes at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 18 12:50:40 PDT 2010

The Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador (CISPES)
The Cambridge-El Salvador Sister City Committee
The Cambridge Peace Commission
and Cambridge City Councilor Marjorie Decker invite you to

A welcoming reception for José Edgardo Alemán Molina, the new Consul General
of El Salvador in New England

Monday, March 22, 2010
4:00 to 6:00 pm
Cambridge City Hall, 795 Massachusetts Ave.

Please join us in welcoming José Alemán as the new representative of the
government of El Salvador in New England ‹ as we also commemorate the 30th
anniversary of the murder of Monsignor Oscar Arnulfo Romero by the
Salvadoran military. We will both commemorate Msgr. Romero¹s vision and
sacrifice and welcome the official representative of the administration of
President Mauricio Funes, who was elected in March 2009.

There will be a reception in the Ackermann Room at 4:00, followed by a
welcome and special presentation by the Cambridge City Council at 5:00.

--
Eli Latto
Chapter Coordinator

tel: 617.576.1709