[act-ma] Reminder: Tracing the Jordan River, a slide show by Skip Schiel, March 29, Monday, 1:30 pm

skip schiel skipschiel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:13:28 PDT 2010

*Tracing the Jordan River*

*A new slide show by Skip Schiel about exploring from one of the headwaters
of the Jordan, the Banias River flowing from Mt Hermon in the Galilee, to
where the much-abused river disappears
before Jericho. With an examination
of the Sea of Galilee, especially the region of the major share of Christ's
ministry, and the kibbutzim, Israeli settlements intended to reclaim land
and define the contours of the future Israeli nation.*

*March 29, 2010, Monday, 1:30 pm*

*Cambridge Center for Adult Education*
*56 Brattle St*
Harvard Square, convenient to the Redline T train
$6.00
617-441-7756—skipschiel at gmail.com

*Flyer attached. Please forward widely.*

[image: DSC_4981.jpg]

*Sea of Galilee, water level receding because of drought and water
diversion, 2009*

+++++++++++

Skip Schiel (a.k.a Ein al-Nour)

9 Sacramento St
Cambridge MA 02138-1843 USA
skipschiel at gmail.com
http://teeksaphoto.org
http://skipschiel.wordpress.com
617-441-7756 (home, PREFERRED)
617-230-6314 (cell/mobile)

To join my email list about my recent (summer 2009) experiences in
Palestine-Israel, along with postings related to that issue and very
personal reflections and photographs, please reply with SUBSCRIBE in the
subject line.

"Wherever the waters flow, they bring health."

—Ezekiel 47:9