[act-ma] MayDay Movie Festival @ e5/Calling All Artists!

alisa alisa.wind at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 10:33:34 PDT 2010

Running up to May Day 2010, encuentro 5 is organizing a week of art and
movies to explore the struggles of workers and immigrants, currently and
historically, locally and across-borders.

We are looking for artwork to exhibit during this week from local artists,
as well as suggestions for movies and participatory events.

Please contact me with any work you'd like to show and/or if you have a
space in the city where you'd like to expand and co-coordinate this festival
week (the last week of April).

Your ideas, suggestions, time, and support are always welcome!

We'll keep you posted on the schedule as it emerges.

Solidarily,
Alisa.