[act-ma] 4/7 @ 6:30: Make Our Voices Matter at the Boston Public Library

a eneh eladirb at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 17:36:57 PDT 2010

Community Stakeholder MeetingMake Our Voices Matter at the Boston Public Library

Wednesday, April
7th
6:30PM-8:00PM
The Cathedral
of St. Paul’s, 138 Tremont St, Boston MA

No Cuts
to Services
No Layoffs
No Closings

Join community,
religious, political, and labor activists at a public meeting on the
fate of the library system.  We as a community make up the library
and should have a say in the future of the Boston Public Library and
its branches.  Come together to demand real change and build a
better library system in our community.

Sponsored by AFSCME Local
1526, Boston Public Library Professional Staff Association, Massachusetts
Jobs with Justice, People Of Boston Branches, Radical Reference Boston
Collective, and the Progressive Librarians Guild Simmons College GSLIS
For more information contact Jennifer at massjwj.net or visit www.massjwj.net