[act-ma] Thursday Stand with Shaw's Workers!

Russ Davis russdavis at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 11:01:10 PDT 2010

*** Please Forward Widely***

<http://www.massjwj.net>

It's Time to March!

Support Striking Shaw's

            Warehouse Families!

**BIG Rally and March on ***
**Shaw's Prudential Store!!***

Thursday April 15 at 3:30pm
Copley Square, Boston, MA*** *

Shaw's (owned by SuperValu) is refusing to fairly negotiate with the
over 300 Methuen warehouse workers, has cut off their health insurance
and begun to permanently replace

* *

*We all need to stand together to protect good jobs in our communities
and tell Shaw's to end their attacks on workers!*

*Sponsored by: UFCW, Mass AFL-CIO, Greater Boston Central Labor Council,
North Shore Labor Council , MoveOn.org Boston, Mass Interfaith Worker
Justice, Mass Teachers Assn.,
  and Mass Jobs With Justice*

Tell Shaw's Parent Company Supervalu that you support the strikers by
sending a letter to CEO Craig Eckhart by clicking here
http://www.unionvoice.org/campaign/supportstrikingshawsworkersnow

For more info go to www.massjwj.net <http://www.massjwj.net/> or contact
Megan Pierce at mpierce at ufcw.org <mailto:mpierce at ufcw.org> or call 781
864 6285

Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this.
  Tell-a-friend!
<http://www.unionvoice.org/join-forward.html?domain=massjwj&r=_p1sbdMqL9XL>

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for
Massachusetts Jobs With Justice
<http://www.unionvoice.org/massjwj/join.html?r=_p1sbdMqL9XLE>.

management page
<http://www.unionvoice.org/massjwj/smp.tcl?nkey=e7nkni2l7mt76mb&> to
modify your email communication preferences or update your personal
profile. To stop ALL email from Massachusetts Jobs With Justice, click
to remove
<http://www.unionvoice.org/massjwj/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=e7nkni2l7mt76mb&>
yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove or unsubscribe"
in the subject line).

<http://www.unionvoice.org>