[act-ma] 4/24 Flyering for Boston May Day (Sat)

Matthew Andrews peopleunite at verizon.net
Fri Apr 23 17:17:21 PDT 2010

Join us 11:30am at Park Street to hand out flyers for May Day: "Same
Time! Same Place! Next Saturday!" This outreach to people who are
already downtown on Saturdays may be an easy way to bring in new
people. We'll also be prepared with more information about the history
of May Day, the Boston May Day Committee, and a sign-up sheet for
people who are interested. Think of it as a mini dress rehearsal for
the big day! Afterward, we'll replenish your sticker stockpile and
select some neighborhoods to put them up. Hope for sunny weather. Rain
date will be Sunday.

The last prep meeting before our May Day rally and march will be
Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00pm at Encuentro 5 (33 Harrison Ave., 5th
floor, Chinatown).  We will make hand-written signs and maybe
afterward rehearse some traditional May Day songs!