[act-ma] 5/29 Huge Boston Zombie March... How about Obama Loving British Petroleum Oil Covered Zombies ! 4pm SHARP

mark oc 1800capone at gmail.com
Wed May 26 22:56:54 PDT 2010

5/29 Huge Boston Zombie March... How about Obama Loving British
Petroleum Oil Covered Zombies ! 4pm SHARP
How about a few of us dress up like Oil covered Obama supporting Zombies?
Call me if you want to help make it happen !
-mark (617) 65-2012-1

Here is some Zombie inspiration:

Zombies are real
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWqD_VOympU

Here are the details:

"Boston Zombie March VI - Saturday, May 29"
The last Saturday of May, the dead will walk the streets....

Hundreds of zombies and zombie hunters will gather at South
Station at 3:30 PM and stagger though the city, amusing and
confusing onlookers.  Over 2,600 have signed up at the Facebook
page already:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=406261746152

"Come one come all and come zombified! We are meeting outside
of south station and proceeding upon a determined route to
terrorize boston! We will be leaving PROMPTLY at 4 so be there
early! We will be having an after party again this year, and we
are hoping to fit everyone, a separate event shall be set up
for the after party so friend Scott Trano for an invite to it."

Also speaking of Zombies Harvard is having its Zombie Graduation Day
today 5/26/10 ! Exciting hu ? Anyone want to go to H SQ to pass out
some info and to observe the madness ?
-mark ?(617) 65-2012-1