[act-ma] Rally to Save Our Library, 6/3 at 5p

a eneh eladirb at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 06:07:43 PDT 2010

Rally to Save Our Library!

Thursday June 3
Rally- 5p City HallHearing- 6p City Hall, Iannella Chamber

The
Budget Hearing for the Boston Public Library is scheduled for Thursday June 3rd
at 6pm in the Iannella Chamber in City Hall.
Help us stand up for our library system and the workers who make it a
world class institution!

Sponsored
by
AFSCME Local 1526, Boston Firefighters Local 718, Boston Public Library
Professional Staff Association, Boston Teachers Union, Brighton-Allston
Historical Society, Brighton Garden & Horticultural Society, Brighton
Allston Improvement Association, The Connolly Friends, Greater Boston Labor
Council, Hobart Park Neighborhood Association (HPNA), Friends of the Dudley
Library, Friends of Egleston Square Branch Library, Friends of the Faneuil
Branch Library, Friends of the Fields Corner Library, Friends of the Jamaica
Plain Branch Library, Friends of the Oak Square Common, MassCOSH, Massachusetts
Jobs with Justice, Massachusetts Senior Action, People Of Boston Branches, Radical
Reference Collective, Student Labor Action Project, Union of Minority
Neighborhoods

For
more information contact People of the Boston
Branches at peopleofboston at gmail.com
or http://peopleofboston.org

Jennifer at massjwj.net or visit www.massjwj.net