[act-ma] 2010 Massachusetts Gubernatorial Energy and Environment Forum

Clean Water Action MA cleanwateractionma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 08:50:03 PDT 2010

Hi Friend,

My name is Cathy Chan, and I am an intern with Clean Water Action Boston
this summer. With the Massachusetts gubernatorial election rapidly
approaching, I thought you may be interested in the upcoming Massachusetts
Gubernatorial Energy and Environment Forum.

During the forum, the gubernatorial candidates will be addressing asked by
the media, various local environmental advocacy groups, and—if time
permits—the audience. The questions will likely cover a range of topics,
including the environment, environmental health, and energy-related issues.
All gubernatorial candidates are invited; currently, the confirmed
participants are Governor Deval Patrick (Democratic Party) and Dr. Jill
Stein (Green-Rainbow Party).

*This event is free and open to the public. *

* *

The event details are as follows: