[act-ma] JOB: Regional Campaign Organizer Corporate Accountability International

Randall Smith rsmith at stopcorporateabuse.org
Mon Jun 21 11:50:51 PDT 2010

Corporate Accountability International is growing and hiring Regional
Campaign Organizers to build grassroots power.

We are looking for people who have experience recruiting people and building
groups, running goal-oriented campaigns and want to make a big impact to
protect people and the environment from corporate abuse.

Regional Campaign Organizers are working on our two major campaigns:

*Think Outside the Bottle is stopping the corporate water grab by building a
public climate to support public water systems through moving Governors,
Mayors and schools to curb bottled water use and invest in public water
systems. http://www.ThinkOutsideTheBottle.org<http://www.thinkoutsidethebottle.org/>

*Value [the] Meal challenges McDonald's and other fast food giants to stop
driving an epidemic of diet-related diseases.
http://www.ValueTheMeal.org<http://www.valuethemeal.org/>