[act-ma] HUD Tenants Report Back - Save the Date - July 29, 2010

MAHT maht at saveourhomes.org
Fri Jul 2 09:21:49 PDT 2010

What:
  Save the Date July 29, 2010

Why:
  HUD Tenants from Massachusetts will report back on their delegation's
experiences
at the Save Our Homes Conference held last month in DC.

Why else:
  Delicious food (it's a cook-out) and music

  Where:
  Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants
  42 Seaverns Avenue
  Jamaica Plain, MA 02130

Who: All friends and supporters who want to help Save Our Homes
  What time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
  With: Music by the incredible DJ Jimmy McNeill

Is this a Fundraiser?
Yes.  In fact we have a challenge grant from the Unitarian-Universalist
Fund for a Just Society so your donation to MAHT will DOUBLE automatically
and instantly.

More Information:
Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants (Tenants United to Save Our Homes)
617.267.2949
SAVEOURHOMES.ORG/MAHT