[act-ma] 7/15: "9/11 Missing Links" - Free UPandOUT film screening, Thurs, July 15

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Mon Jul 12 07:56:36 PDT 2010

Showing Thursday, July 15, in Cambridge:

**

    /9/11 Missing Links
    /

"Using evidence from the FBI, CIA, NSA, US Armed Forces Intelligence
sectors, Foreign Intelligence organizations, local law enforcement
agencies and independent investigators, Missing Links goes where no
other 9/11 video has dared to.”

Has “the so-called 9/11 ‘Truth’ movement been infiltrated and ultimately
controlled by the same criminal group who masterminded the attacks?  ...
Discover the truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies
on the subject have failed to address the evidence exhaustively
presented in this video."

“…/evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified. I cannot tell
you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified
information./” ~US official

"/While I agree with you, if I say anything about US geopolitical
interests with Israel, I might as well clean off my desk./" ~US
journalist to Rev Bob Kinsey, re US military aid to Israel and the
resulting instability it causes

“/Prior to 9/11, the FBI had discovered the presence of a massive spy
ring inside the US run by the government of Israel./”

**

(DVDs will be available for purchase)

//

*When/where*

6:40 pm, doors open for refreshments, extras
*7pm, film starts promptly*
243 Broadway, Cambridge - corner of Broadway and Windsor,
entrance on Windsor
http://rule19.org/videos

Please join us for a stimulating night out; bring your friends!
free film, free refreshments, & free door prizes.
[donations are accepted]

"/You can't legislate good will - that comes through education./" ~
Malcolm X

//// *UPandOUT film series - see http://rule19.org/videos

*Why should YOU care? It's YOUR money that pays for US/Israeli wars - on
Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, So America, etc etc - for
billionaire bailouts, for ever more ubiquitous prisons