[act-ma] 7/26 Community Change Inc. Summer Movie series presents "Dance Me Outside" (Mon)

Amelia Mitter-Burke amelia.mb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:31:15 PDT 2010

*Community Change Inc.’s Summer Evening Movie Series: Racism and White
Privilege Presents*

*Dance Me Outside*

*Join Community Change Inc. on*

July 26 at 7pm as we present the second film in our summer film series, *Dance
Me Outside.*

**Based on the short stories of Canadian author W.P. Kinsella, *Dance Me
Outside* challenges the stereotypes about the First Nations people through
humor, and the life and death decisions of its teenage characters. Directed
by Bruce McDonald and filmed on location on Cree Nation reserves in northern
Ontario, the movie features an all-star First Nations cast. A group
discussion will follow the film.

The event will be held in the Yvonne Pappenheim Library on Racism

14 Beacon St, room 605, Boston, MA 02108 near Park Street T Station.

For more information contact Community Change Inc. at 617-523-0555 or visit
our website at communitychangeinc.org.

Please RSVP as space is limited (pmarcus at communitychangeinc.org)