[act-ma] 7/30 Donate your graduation caps and gowns to Student Immigrant Movement (FRI)

Lily Huang lily.yimche.huang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 06:26:09 PDT 2010

7/30 Donate your graduation caps and gowns to Student Immigrant Movement
(FRI)

Hi friends,

Please consider donating (OR lending) your graduation caps and gowns to the
Student Immigrant Movement. As undocumented and immigrant youth, we rely on
the symbolism of graduation caps and gowns to show our commitment to our
education! We are in desperate need for them, especially at time time when
the DREAM Act is so urgent! Thanks!

Bring them to the SIM office, 33 Harrison Ave 5th Floor, Boston MA 02111
Friday evening 5-6PM! OR Drop them off whenever you are free!

If you have any questions, please contact Lily, lily.yimche.huang at gmail.com or
(857) 204-5550.