[act-ma] Energy (and Other) Events: Correction

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Mon Aug 23 11:31:34 PDT 2010

August 29th, SUNDAY

7:30pm

Bill McKibben Speaks About His New Book, Eaarth

Cary Hall, 1605 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA.  Free Admission.

You can hear Bill McKibben speak in person about his new book,
'Eaarth'.  In this Green-Sanctuary group recommended book, he says our
hope depends on building the kind of societies that can concentrate on
essentials.  This book is being sold by the Green Sanctuary group at
Sunday coffee hours.

Sorry for the confusion.  Thanks for the sharp-eyed readers who
pointed out the mistake.  The information came to me with the wrong
information and I failed to correct it before sending it out.