[act-ma] FYI for new Orgs or ones that want to have space

Julie Feeney jfeeney at thehome.org
Wed Sep 15 13:30:02 PDT 2010

Availability of commercial space at Haymarket People's Fund.  This is an opportunity to share space with other activist/social justice organizations.

Haymarket has several commercial spaces available:

1.       A second floor office space adjacent to Haymarket's offices at 42 Seaverns Ave, Jamaica Plain, MA., contains 752 square foot.  In addition, access to common space  located in the basement.  Space is handicapped accessible.

2.       Three (3) downstairs offices at 42 Seaverns Ave, Jamaica Plain, MA, the premises located in the basement part of Haymarket' s building, containing 451 square foot.  In addition, access to shared common space located in the basement.  Space is handicapped accessible.

For 35 years, Haymarket has supported grassroots organizations throughout New England organizing for equality and social and economic justice.  We have been working hard to support and build an anti-racist movement for change.

Our mission statement:
Haymarket People's Fund is an anti-racist and multicultural foundation that is committed to strengthening the movement for social justice in New England.  Through grantmaking, fundraising and capacity building, we support grassroots organizations that address the root cause of injustice.

For more information, please contact Karla at 617-522-7676 x103.

Julie Feeney, MSW, LCSW
Clinician

Safe at Home
the Home for Little Wanderers
780 American Legion Highway
Roslindale, MA 02131

617-469-8645 office
617-469-8660 fax
781-317-8081 referral pager

"Where Hope Lives"

Disclaimer: The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient (s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient (s). If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.