[act-ma] 10/10/10 Deeper Shade of Green: Re-Organizing a Boston Movement Building/Community Space (e5, Sunday, noon - 5 & 5 - 7)

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Tue Sep 28 14:15:39 PDT 2010

encuentro 5 is a Boston movement-building space (http://www.encuentro5.org).
It is home to several of Boston's antiwar, pro-immigrant, environmental and
economic justice projects (see website). We will be increasing the energy
efficiency of our lighting, computer lab and rationalizing our networks and
wiring. We will also be removing excess and obsolete equipment. Finally, we
will use our/your creativity and artistic skills to make for a aesthetically
pleasing space. All of this is to practice what we preach and make sure that
our organizing and activism does not re-create the problems we challenge.
The action ends with a reception (from 5:00 - 7:00)

*Event Website:* http://www.encuentro5.org

*How to Get Involved Planning the Event:* Fill out our volunteer e-mail form
at http://encuentro5.org/home/volunteer, e-mail info < at > encuentro5 < dot
> org or call 617-482-6300.

*YOU MAY ALSO RSVP HERE:
**http://www.350.org/node/22410*<http://www.350.org/node/22410>