[act-ma] 10/4, 10/5 Say NO to the FBI witchhunt against Antiwar and Solidarity Activists

International Action Center Boston iacboston at iacboston.org
Mon Oct 4 06:02:18 PDT 2010

*EMERGENCY DEMO TO STOP FBI RAIDS AND HARASSMENT OF ANTI-WAR ACTIVISTS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5  4:30-6:30 PM
JFK FEDERAL BUILDING, BOSTON
*
*UNITED DEMO by INTERNATIONAL ACTION CENTER, BOSTON MAY DAY COALITION
and OTHER ANTI-WAR AND SOLIDARITY ACTIVISTS on date of first required
grand jury appearance of anti-war activists, in Chicago. Let the
inquisitors know we will not let them silence our movement!*

*National Call in Day TODAY OCTOBER 4 to President Obama and Atty
General Holder *

  Protest FBI Attacks on Progressives in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan,
  California and North Carolina!

**

*10/4,10/5 Say No to the FBI Witch-hunt!*

On *Tuesday, Oct. 5*, the first of 14 solidarity activists targeted by
the FBI will appear before a Chicago Grand Jury. Let's show the
Inquisitors ''we will not them silence our movement!

*TUESDAY OCT. 5 PICKET AT THE JFK FEDERAL BUILDING \
4:30 to 6:30, Government Center, Boston*
Actions in cities across country.

*Today, Monday, Oct 4, is National Call-in Day! *Call President Obama
202-456-1111 and Attorney General Eric Holder 202-353-1555 to demand
* an end to repression against antiwar and solidarity activists
* immediate return of all confiscated materials, computers, cellphone,
papers, documents, etc., and
* no grand jury proceedings against antiwar activists.
*SIGN the ONLINE PETITION <http://iacenter.org/stopfbi> *at
*iacenter.org/stopfbi <http://iacenter.org/stopfbi>* to send email
messages to President Obama, Attorney General Holder, the memberships of
the House and Senate Judiciary Committees, and many more.

Last week there were coordinated national actions in 43 cities
protesting the latest FBI raids.

For full information about the FBI raids on anti-war and international
solidarity activists, go to*
stopfbi.net <http://stopfbi.net>*

  International Action Center Boston - iacboston.org
  <http://www.iacboston.org>

*iacboston at iacboston.org  617-522-6626*