[act-ma] Celebrating the Movement: MassCOSH 34th Anniversary

Marcy Goldstein-GElb marcygg at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 20:27:47 PDT 2010

Come to a fun and inspiring evening -
MassCOSH annual dinner
on
Thursday, October 28th, 2010 from 6:00-8:30PM
Celebrating the Movement
This year's event will be held at the beautiful new Carpenters’ Center at 750 Dorchester Ave in Dorchester to celebrate MassCOSH’s successes and our continued fight for safe, secure jobs for all workers!
 Come fill up on delicious gourmet treats, hear live music, enjoy expertly crafted Sam Adams beer, and tour that brand new building right off I-93 you have been wondering so much about!

This year we recognize the following coalitions and individuals for their contributions to the labor movement:

 Denise Provost, State Representative
Employees of Dorchester Hotel
Tom Smith, Attorney, Greater Boston Legal Services
Steve Gauthier, IUE/CWA Local 201
Commonwealth CORI Coalition:
Boston Worker Alliance, EPOCA, and Neighbor to Neighbor
Matt Parker, Street Worker, Street Safe Boston
Leonard Lee, Director, Child and Youth Violence Prevention,
Mass. Department of Public Health
 COPY THIS LINK to buy tickets:  https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=38792