[act-ma] TODAY Nov. 11- Veterans Day for Peace - Please Join Us [1 Attachment]

Michael Borkson nosanctions at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 05:09:31 PST 2010

THIS EVENT IS TODAY NOV. 11 AT 11:30 AM--PLEASE JOIN VETS FOR PEACE.

Attention Peace Activists
Please Join Us

Veterans Day for Peace

November 11, 2010

Parade

Veterans for Peace will once again proudly walk behind the street sweepers in the Veterans Day Parade in Boston . Please join us as we show our opposition to these two on-going wars and occupations. Bring signs and banners. The theme for this year: “How is the War Economy Working for You ?”
We will gather at 11:30 on the corner of Charles and Beacon Streets.
Parade steps off at 12:00 Noon

Veterans Day for Peace Event
Immediately following the parade at 1 pm:
Sam  Adams   Park  at Faneuil Hall, Boston
Speakers, Music, Mime, Poetry

Speakers include:
Mark Allman – Post-War Justice
Author: “Who Would Jesus Kill”
Paul Atwood – War and Empire
Vietnam Era  Veteran ,  U.S.  Marines, VFP Member
Author: “War and Empire” “The  American Way  of Life”
Ed Ellis – Human Cost of War
Vietnam War  Veteran ,  U.S.  Army, Past President VFP -  L.A.  Chapter
Ross Caputi – Justice for Fallujah Proj.
Iraq War  Veteran ,  U.S.  Marines, VFP Member

Music: Leftist Marching Band
Mime: Marty Levin
Poetry: David Fillingham

__._,_.___
Attachment(s) from Pat Scanlon
1 of 1 File(s)

 VFP-Smedleys-Vets Day Notice -10-10.doc

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

New Members 1
Visit Your Group
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smedleyvfp/

MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.