[act-ma] 11/16 Cocktails for Justice

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:52:46 PST 2010

Hey fellow activists!

Looking for an excuse to get out of work on time? Drop by *Cocktails for
Justice at the Living Room in Boston's North End on Tuesday, 11/16 between
5:30-8pm* and meet cool, like-minded progressives, unwind after work, and/or
sample some cocktails at this trendy waterfront destination. Join us if you
want to cross-promote your events and campaigns while enjoying great
cocktails, are new to the area and looking for groups to get involved in, or
you've been looking for like-minded progressives to hang with in
Boston. *Newcomers
always welcomed!*** **Bonus points if you can arrive closer to 5:30PM to
help us stake our space!** Don't drink? That's fine. Plenty of folks don't.
The emphasis here is less on the cocktails and more on the socializing. And
even more so on the justice. *No Program. No Speaker. Just us.* *RSVP *at
www.sojust.org COST: $2 (cash bar/food)

*Upcoming SoJust events:*
12/6 6PM Skillshare - Time Management (Downtown Crossing)
12/16 6PM Potluck & Bookswap for Justice (Harvard Square)

Hope to see you soon!
Robbie

Robbie Samuels
SoJust Co-Founder & Co-Organizer

*____________________________________________________
*
*SOCIALIZING FOR JUSTICE - http://www.sojust.org/*
Since 2006, we've been building this great sandbox where we can bring
progressives of all stripes together and try out new ideas in this "Movement
Moment". Spaces like this are crucial as we start to reframe and build new
visions for our movement(s).

With 1500+ members and 4+ years of creating a diverse cross-issue community
in Boston, Socializing for Justice is the best place to find the great
people, organizations and community you're looking for while putting the
SOCIAL back in social justice.
*_____________________*
  @robbiesamuels <http://www.twitter.com/robbiesamuels> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/robbiesamuels> |