[act-ma] Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants Holiday Party

MAHT maht at saveourhomes.org
Wed Nov 24 13:48:27 PST 2010

The Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants is holding its annual

Holiday Party
December 16, 2010
6 PM to 9PM

at the

Susan Bailis Assisted Living Community
352 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA

Join Tenants and their supporters for an evening of good cheer, amazing
food and music, while we gather to honor Congressman Barney Frank for his
steadfast support and many contributions in support of HUD tenants.

Sponsored by Access Strategies, the event is a fundraiser, with all
proceeds going toward the work of MAHT and its members to Save Our Homes.

RSVP: 617.267.2949

Wheelchair accessible.
Orange Line to Massachusetts Avenue Stop

Tickets are $25 and $5.00 for unemployed and HUD tenants.