[act-ma] Statewide Actions To Extend unemployment

Sharron Tetrault sharrontetrault at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 10:25:52 PST 2010

NOV 30th DAY OF ACTIONTO EXTEND UNEMPLOYMENT!
If Congress does not act…
· Two million people will be cut off of unemployment between Thanksgiving and
Christmas
· In Massachusetts 30,000 people will have no income during the holiday season
      Our state economy will lose $24 million in federal dollars
Please distribute this far and wide and urge people to attend and tell their
story!
Springfield 3:00pm - Congressman Neal's Office,
300 State St., Suite 200, Springfield
Worcester  3:30pm -Congressman McGovern's office,
34 Mechanic St., 1stFloor, Worcester
New Bedford3:30pm - Congressman Frank's office
558 Pleasant St. #309, New Bedford
Framingham2:30pm - Congressman Markey's office,
88 Concord Street, Suite 102, Framingham
Roxbury10am - Congressman Capuano's office,
Roxbury Community College, Campus Library, Room 211•1234 Columbus Ave., Roxbury
Crossing

· Say THANK YOU to the Mass. Congressional delegation for standing up for
working people by voting for unemployment extensions and let them know we want
them to go to all lengths to get THIS extension passed!
· Opponents in the House and Senate say we cannot afford to extend
unemployment - Yet the same people want to extend the “Bush tax cuts”?
If they claim we cannot afford to extend unemployment  —how can we afford to
borrow $770 billion from China to  give tax breaks to people who make over a 1/4
million?
WE NEED TO COME TOGETHERAND DEMAND BOLD LEADERSHIP!
EXTEND UNEMPLOYMENT!         LET THE TAX CUTS EXPIRE!
www.GraceTeamMass.org                 www.UnemployedWorkers.org
Contact at engage at GraceTeamMass.orgor 617-297-TEAM (8326)