[act-ma] 12/6 Time Management Skillshare, 12/16 Potluck & Book Swap

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:16:04 PST 2010

Does the holiday season have you juggling too many competing priorities?
Than you should definitely check out the Time Management Skillshare this
Monday - I know, you're too busy, but...

 *Skillshare: Time Management
Monday, December 6 @ 6PM in Downtown Crossing*
We're very excited that Hillary Rettig, author of *The Lifelong Activist:
How to Change the World Without Losing Your Way*, has agreed to facilitate
this skillshare which begins with a discussion of how time should be viewed
and valued; why one needs to manage it; and how successful people tend to
view and use time. Read more and *Reserve Your Spot: *
http://www.sojust.org/calendar/15463726

*Socializing for Justice is all about building a cross-issue progressive
community, network and movement - join us in DC...**
RootsCamp National December 11-12*
Did you love RootsCampMA? Did you miss it? Either way join us in DC to
discuss & collaborate, share lessons learned & drive the conversation
forward about best practices in progressive organizing. *Learn more and
register:* http://bit.ly/rootscampma-dc.

*Potluck & Book Swap for Justice
Thursday, December 16 @ 6PM at The Democracy Center in Harvard Square*
Looking for an excuse to clean out your book shelves? Want to show off your
best potluck dish? Bring 3 or more lightly used books. Leave with the same
number! All genres welcomed - remember this is a group of like-minded
progressives, so leave your Ann Coulter at home. *Children welcomed!* We'll
set up a separate table for childrens' books. Please indicate in your RSVP
that you plan to bring childrens' books.Vegan, vegetarian and carnist dishes
welcomed. Be creative! We love variety and don't mean a variety of chips &
salsa. Read more and *RSVP:* http://www.sojust.org/calendar/15474153/

 *Save the Date! Connecting for Justice - Thursday, January 27 @ 6PM*
These are always our biggest events - don't miss it if you're looking to
connect with like-minded progressives!

For Justice,
Robbie

Robbie Samuels
Co-Founder & Co-Organizer Socializing for Justice
@sojust | @robbiesamuels | www.robbiesamuels.com

Help us *SPREAD THE WORD* about...

*Skillshare: Time Management:*

*RSVP: *http://www.sojust.org/calendar/15463726*
*

*Facebook event:* *
*http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=162779420426889(only RSVPs at
www.sojust.org will be considered for building security purposes)*
*

*FB Status/Link*:* I know, I know. You're too busy to attend SoJust
Skillshare: Time
Management<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=162779420426889>on
12/6 - wait, that's the point - right? Make time work for you! RSVP at
www.sojust.org.*
*

*Tweet:** *Too busy to attend @SoJust's 12/6 Time Management Skillshare?
Wait, that's the point - right? RSVP at http://sojust.org.

*
*

*Potluck & Book Swap for Justice:**
*

*RSVP:* http://www.sojust.org/calendar/15474153/

*Facebook event:** *http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178091232207814 (only
RSVPs on sojust.org will be counted, please reply there as well.)*
*

*FB Status/Link*:* * *Looking for an excuse to clean out your book shelves?
Want to show off your best potluck dish? Potluck & Book Swap for
Justice<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178091232207814#>on
12/16 at The
Democracy Center <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178091232207814#>. *
*

*Tweet: * #Potluck & #BookSwap hosted by @SoJust on 12/16 @ The Democracy
Center in #Harvard www.sojust.org #p2 #Boston

*
*

*RootsCamp National:**
*

*Learn more and register:* http://bit.ly/rootscampma-dc. *
*

*FB Status/Link*:* * *Today's the last day to apply for a travel scholarship
to RootsCamp National in DC 12/11-12. More info:
http://bit.l/rootscampma-dc<http://bit.ly/rootscampma-dc>

*Tweet: * Loved @RootsCamp MA? Missed it? Go to DC 12/11-12
http://bit.ly/rootscampma-dc.
 * Once you've RSVPd to a Facebook event you can hyperlink it in your status
message by typing @ and the first few letters of the event (e.g. @SoJust or
@Potluck) and clicking on the event when it appears below the status box. If
this doesn't work on your profile page, try it on your home page. Delete the
link that automatically appears below the status box if you want this to be
your status message.