[act-ma] SoJust: Time Management Skillshare MONDAY, 12/6

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 17:28:12 PST 2010

Does the holiday season have you juggling too many competing priorities?
Than you should definitely check out the Time Management Skillshare on
Monday - I know, you're too busy, but...

 *Skillshare: Time Management
Monday, December 6 @ 6PM in Downtown Crossing*
We're very excited that Hillary Rettig, author of *The Lifelong Activist:
How to Change the World Without Losing Your Way*, has agreed to facilitate
this skillshare which begins with a discussion of how time should be viewed
and valued; why one needs to manage it; and how successful people tend to
view and use time. Read more and *Reserve Your Spot: *http://www.sojust
.org/calendar/15463726

*Potluck & Book Swap for Justice
Thursday, December 16 @ 6PM at The Democracy Center in Harvard Square*
Looking for an excuse to clean out your book shelves? Want to show off your
best potluck dish? Bring 3 or more lightly used books. Leave with the same
number! All genres welcomed - remember this is a group of like-minded
progressives, so leave your Ann Coulter at home. *Children welcomed!* We'll
set up a separate table for childrens' books. Please indicate in your RSVP
that you plan to bring childrens' books.Vegan, vegetarian and carnist dishes
welcomed. Be creative! We love variety and don't mean a variety of chips &
salsa. Read more and *RSVP:* http://www.sojust.org/calendar/15474153/

 *SAVE THESE DATES!
*

*Skillshare: Art of the Schmooze - Thursday, January 20 @ 6PM ("Like" on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-of-the-Schmooze/175515525796493?v=info>,
see testimonials <http://www.robbiesamuels.com/p/testimonials.html>)
*Attend this interactive, fast-paced and fun 90 minute workshop to learn the
foundational skills related to relationship building and how to work a room.
Then you'll be ready for...

*Connecting for Justice - Thursday, January 27 @ 6PM*
These are always our biggest events - don't miss it if you're looking to
connect with like-minded progressives!

Happy Holidaze!
Robbie

Robbie Samuels
Co-Founder & Co-Organizer Socializing for Justice
@sojust | @robbiesamuels | www.robbiesamuels.com

Help us *SPREAD THE WORD* about... (tell us if you do so we can say thank
you!)

*Skillshare: Time Management:*

*RSVP: *http://www.sojust.org/calendar/15463726*
*

*Facebook event:* *
*http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=162779420426889(only RSVPs at
www.sojust.org will be considered for building security purposes)*
*

*FB Status/Link*:* I know, I know. You're too busy to attend
SoJustSkillshare: Time
Management<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=162779420426889>on
12/6 - wait, that's the point - right? Make time work for you! RSVP at
www.sojust.org.*
*

*Tweet:** *Too busy to attend @SoJust's 12/6 Time Management Skillshare?
Wait, that's the point - right? RSVP at http://sojust.org.

*
*

*Potluck & Book Swap for Justice:**
*

*RSVP:* http://www.sojust.org/calendar/15474153/

*Facebook event:** *http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178091232207814 (only
RSVPs on sojust.org will be counted, please reply there as well.)*
*

*FB Status/Link*:* * *Looking for an excuse to clean out your book shelves?
Want to show off your best potluck dish? Potluck & Book Swap for
Justice<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178091232207814#>on
12/16 at The
Democracy Center <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178091232207814#>. *
*