[act-ma] MAHT's Holiday Party December 16 Honoring Barney Frank

Kay Mathew kaymathew at juno.com
Thu Dec 9 12:17:31 PST 2010

You Are Invited.

The Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants holds its annual Holiday Party

Thursday, December 16, 2010 from 6:00-9:00 PM

at

Susan Bailis Assisted Living House
352 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA

This year we are honoring Congressman Barney Frank for his intrepid and steadfast support of low income tenants.  Without Barney we would have a much more uphill struggle to Save Our Homes.
Join us for celebration, dinner, good cheer, tenant victory stories, and, to honor

Congressman Barney Frank.
Tickets are   $25.00
RSVP:          617.267.2949

The Bailis House is wheelchair accessible - take the orange line to Mass Ave "T" Stop or the green line to Symphony Station.
Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants
42 Seaverns Avenue
Jamaica Plain, MA  02130

Tenants United to Save Our Homes

How to Fall Asleep?
Cambridge Researchers have developed an all natural sleep aid just for you.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d0139712a5705f90f2st06duc