[act-ma] 12/30 First Night Against the War

Stop the Wars Coalition info at stopthewars.org
Thu Dec 30 21:34:00 PST 2010

Standout at Copley Square for First Night Against the War

Keeping up with our five year tradition Stop the Wars will join with
others to standout at Copley Square on Friday.

it will be from 2:30 to 4:30 near the old entrance to the Boston Public
Library at Dartmouth and Boylston Streets.

We will have one large banner, placards, stickers and leaflets.

Info 617-230-9382  or 617-230-9505

At 4:30 people can leave for Park Street and the Gaza standout below.

From: numurray at comcast.net

/Plan to join the Boston Coalition for Palestinian Rights for a
/*VIGIL in the Boston Common (near Park Street Station)
First Night, Friday, December 31 from 5 - 6 PM.
**We will have banners and signs in abundance.
Please bring a candle or a flashlight -- and spread the word!
*