[act-ma] FW: Urgent vigil in commemoration of Jawaher Abu Rahmah's killing

danthbagelman at msn.com danthbagelman at msn.com
Wed Jan 5 21:10:53 PST 2011

Subject: Re: Urgent vigil in commemoration of Jawaher Abu Rahmah's killing
From: numurray at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 17:30:31 -0500
To: boston-palestine-discussion-list at googlegroups.com

Ignore my previous message Nancy

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 5, 2011, at 3:42 PM, Ian Chinich <ichinich at gmail.com> wrote:

thats PM, in case people were confused.  I really should check my emails more before I send them out

--Ian

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Ian Chinich <ichinich at gmail.com> wrote:

Vigil in commemoration of Jawaher Abu Rahmah's killing

Time

Friday, January 7 · 4:30pm - 6:30pm

Location
20 Park Plaza Boston, outside the Israeli Consulate

Israeli Forces Kill Another Protester in Bil'in

Jawaher Abu Rahmah, 36, died as a result of massive tear gas inhalation fired by the Israeli Occupation Forces on New Years Eve during the weekly demonstration in Bil'in

We will hold a vigil in commemoration of Jawaher Abu Rahmah's killing and show solidarity with the non-violent struggle of Bil'in

Abu Rahmah was the sister of Bassem Abu Rahmah who was also killed during a peaceful protest in Bil'in on April 17th, 2009 and the sister of Ashraf Abu Rahma who was shot cuffed at close range

The Abu-Rahma family is being targeted for their active non-violence participation in the popular-struggle in the village Bil'in

PLEASE BRING candles\ flashlights\ gas-masks\ banners and signs