[act-ma] BFIT Event 1/19

Nicole Spirito nspirito at bfit.edu
Thu Jan 13 07:14:01 PST 2011

Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology is hosting an event on January 19,
2011.  The dialogue will examine the rapid pace of technology in today's
"digital age" and it's role in culture, society, and humanity.  We would
greatly appreciate you posting this to your email list.  The copy is below.

Thank you,

Nicole Spirito

  _____

Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology Invites You To Celebrate Ben's
Birthday and to meet our new President. George Chryssis

Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 6-8 p.m.

"Building a Good Life in the Digital Age - Reflections from Ben Franklin &
Other Great Thinkers:" A Conversation with William Powers, author of
Hamlet's Blackberry, and the British Consul General, Dr. Phil Budden,
moderated by Xconomy's William A. Ghormley.

Please CLICK HERE <http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/771497/cbf23ca936/ARCHIVE>
for full details on our website.

Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology, 41 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA
02116  www.bfit.edu

Nicole Spirito

Development Associate

Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology

41 Berkeley Street

Boston, MA 02116

617-423-4630 x 163

Fax 617-482-3706