[act-ma] 1/15 Sat.-Martin Luther King vigil/speakout-Boston Park St.

Michael Borkson nosanctions at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 16:32:48 PST 2011

Hello peace and justice folks,
             The Committee For Peace and Human Rights(who have held a peace vigil on saturdays at 1pm at Park St. Station, Boston, since 1998) invite you to join us to observe Martin Luther King's birthday tomorrow sat. 1/15 from 1pm -2:30 pm. Outside Park Street T station, Boston. We will play recorded speeches by King and have a speakout for peace and nonviolence(we will have a sound system).Please bring signs and banners.
Sat. would have been MLK' s 82nd birthday. We need his message of peace and love now more than ever.
Contact: Michael Borkson
617-794-0546
nosanctions at yahoo.com