[act-ma] Freedom Of Information (wikileaks, free speech, free press, net neutrality, ect...)

Gregg Housh greggatghc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:31:04 PST 2011

Rallies and other events in support of freedom.  Specifically in support of
wikileaks, free press, free internet, and an end to internet censorship.

105 events happened worldwide on January 15th, 2011.  Our event in Boston
had just over 50 people at it.

The next event in Boston is February 19th.

Time: Noon
Place: Boston Common, just outside the Park St T stop.

We will be flyering, holding signs, marching and of course afterword we will
go out for food and some brainstorming on how to continue the growth of our
local group and events.

The main goal of the events is to inform the general public and get them
involved.  We are very open to suggestions about topics, event locations,
methods, and everything else.  If you really want to help get this movement
going please read this thread on whyweprotest.net:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/local-organizing-for-freedom-of-information.67996/

These are all of our sites we have setup so far for the group and the
events:

WhyWeProtest.net Event:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/feb-19-2011-freedom-of-information-rally-boston-ma.67883/

Facebook Group:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_185029928182328