[act-ma] 4/08-10 National Conference for Media Reform

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Feb 3 16:51:34 PST 2011

The *National Conference for Media Reform* is the biggest and best
conference devoted to media, technology and democracy. Thousands of
activists, media makers, educators, journalists, policymakers and people
from across the country are coming to Boston for the fifth NCMR on April
8-10, 2011. **

Together we will explore the future of journalism and public media,
consider how technology is changing the world, look at the policies and
politics shaping our media, and discuss strategies to build the movement
for better media.

Get ready for three days of strategizing, networking, sharing skills,
swapping information and inspiring one another in workshops, panels,
caucuses, keynote speeches, meetings and parties. You won’t want to miss
this one-of-a-kind event dedicated to better media, technology and
democracy.

http://conference.freepress.net/