[act-ma] 2/6 - Time Trade Circle

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Sat Feb 5 17:40:32 PST 2011

Do you know about the Time Trade Circle©, a friendly neighborhood
“time bank”, operating right in your neighborhoods?
The Time Trade Circle is a membership organization, where members
trade hours of help to each other – shoveling walks, babysitting, dog-
walking, cooking, sewing, music lessons, haircuts, garden help, rides
to the store, moving help, counseling, yoga, computer help, language
lessons, photography, resume help – you name it!

Our members offer lots of different kinds of help to each other, all
for free – just trading time.  You can save money, meet new friends,
learn new things, be more self-sufficient, and get help, and give help
to others.  It’s free to join and to be a member!

If you think you want to get more information, and maybe join us, you
are welcome to attend our free Orientation meeting, right here at the
Cambridge Community Center on  Sunday Feb 6, 3 -4 PM

For more information:
website www.TimeTradeCircle.org
email info at timetradecirlce.org
phone 617.299.0882