[act-ma] CANCEL! CANCEL! CANCEL!

Cambridge Forum camforum at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 9 11:46:26 PST 2011

Cambridge Forum
 3 Church Street ! Cambridge, MA 02138 ! cambridgeforum.org! 617-495-2727

February 9, 2011
“Creativity in Terezin” Benefit Performance Cancelled

Cambridge Forum regretfully announces the cancellation of the benefit performance “Creativity in Terezin:  Artists of the Holocaust” scheduled for Friday, February 18, 2011.  A “perfect storm” of difficult circumstances has brought the Board of Directors to this highly unusual and wrenching decision.  We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment we may have caused.
Ticketholders will be reimbursed.  To request reimbursement, please call 617-495-2727.

Cambridge Forum
3 Church Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone:  617-495-2727
email:  mailto:director at cambridgeforum.org
website:  http://www.cambridgeforum.org

"Bringing People together to talk again . . ."