[act-ma] Don't sit on the sidelines

Nate Goldshlag nateg at pobox.com
Sun Feb 27 04:33:04 PST 2011

Dear Friends,

Veterans For Peace, along with Iraq Veterans Against the War, Vietnam Veterans Against the War, March Forward! and other numerous peace and justice groups are calling for a massive turnout and civil resistance to end the wars and occupations on March 19, the anniversary of the Iraq war. Not only in the Middle East are people turning out in massive numbers to demand peace, justice, jobs, health care and a say in how they are governed, but also here in the U.S. -- 80,000 and still going strong at this writing in Madison Wisconsin. We are seeing a real peoples movement for peace, justice and economic equity in an increasingly impoverished, war torn world. Whether you are an experienced peace activist or have never been in the streets before, now is the time to make your voice count. Please join us on March 19th at the White House. Don't sit on the sidelines. We can change our world but we need your help to do it.

www.stopthesewars.org for more details.

For Solidarity and Peace,

Tarak Kauff
Veterans For Peace