[act-ma] Nominate and vote for your favorite nonprofit for NetSquared Boston's March Meetup: Nonprofit Tech Makeover

Austra Zubkovs austra at socialcontxt.com
Mon Mar 7 09:42:21 PST 2011

Hello friends!

Don't forget to submit a nonprofit or cast your vote for this month's
NetSquared Meetup: Nonprofit Tech Makeover!

If you know an organizations that has a pressing need for an overhaul of
their new media strategy:

   1. We’re opening up nominations and voting to the Boston NetSquared
   community (Join for free on our Meetup
page<http://www.meetup.com/net2boston/events/16238384/>:
   http://www.meetup.com/net2boston/events/16238384/ ) for two weeks, and* *
   *we’ll close the polls March 15th*. Nominate a nonprofit you care about
   in Massachusetts that is facing a daunting web or new media challenge via
   our Google Moderator